1. For the performance of the Sales Agreement, the Seller is obliged to deliver the items being the subject of this contract to the address indicated in the Order, while the Ordering Party is obliged to collect these items.
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver the items immediately after the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, but not later than within 2 days, unless the parties to the Contract of Sale have made a different individual arrangement in this respect.
3. The time of delivery, readiness for shipment or other terms presented in the Shop on the ordered items are approximate and do not bind the Seller.
4. The Seller shall execute Orders in the order in which they are received.
5. The Seller provides the following forms of delivery in the Store:
a) delivery to the recipient’s address
b) personal collection at the seller’s place
6. The Ordering Party is informed before submitting the Order what forms of delivery are available due to the nature and value of the ordered items and their costs.
7. The Ordering Party has the right to check the condition of the shipment after its delivery to the place indicated in the order and before its collection from the carrier.